Do you want to Change Roku Account On TV? Roku is an incredible and popular streaming platform that offers users a wide range of content. The content list includes news networks, TV and movie channels, sports channels, and many more. Not only has a wide range of content but also has an amazing interface that interacts with users and you can make it customizable.
While signing in to Stream SEC Network on Roku account always need to set a username and password to log in for next time. Due to several reasons, users want to change or delete their Roku account. As you know there is no direct option to change or delete your account that’s why people facing issues while deleting accounts.
If you are one of those who want to change their account then you are at the right place to get the right information about changing and deleting your Roku account. After complete analysis, we get the solution on how to change the Roku account on TV.
How to Change Roku Account on TV
As we already told you there is no option to change or delete a Roku device. However, the only solution is to factory reset your Roku device. Through this way, you can easily reset your account on a Roku device. When you again set up a Roku account you will also see the option of Sign Out or switch accounts.
To switch from one account to another account users can only do this by factory reset Roku device. There are no shortcut keys to change your account but you can follow the factory reset process. The method of factory reset is given below.
- Go to the home page of your Roku device and then scroll down to go with the “Setting” option.
- Now, click on the “System” option from the setting.
- Then go with Advanced System settings.
- Now, select “Factory Reset” from the advanced system settings.
- You have to wait until the factory reset option is completed.
The above method is completely easy and direct method. If there is any error or trouble while doing this process then follow the alternative method that is mentioned below.
How to Change Roku Account Email on TV
In order to manage your Roku account you need to have a valid email and password. Whenever you need to change account information you will receive an important notification on it. To change your email follow the steps below.
- Go to the official site or Roku app from your smartphone or Roku device.
- Then sign in to your account with essential credentials.
- Now, click on the “Update” option under the account information.
- In the update option, you can make changes and then click on the save button.
How to Factory Reset Roku
Although there is no option in Roku to change your account on your device. However, everyone can easily reset account settings using the Factory Reset option. For all devices, you can follow up the same process this might help you to change your account or delete it.
The only drawback of factory reset is that when you choose this method all the previous credentials that you use for the Roku account will be erased. You can go with a new account.
Follow up the below steps to complete the process!
- First, go with the Home Button on the Roku device.
- Then scroll down to go for the setting option.
- Now, select the system option from the setting.
- From System choose Advance System setting.
- In the above option, you need to choose the factory reset option.
When you choose the factory reset option the process of factory reset will begin and you need to wait until it.
There might be some reasons for which this process is not complete and you require an alternative method to complete it. Then follow the below guide!
- Check your Roku device’s back side where you find a pinhole as a reset button.
- For all devices, this pinhole varies you can check your device and see the button. Press the button for 10 seconds.
- For resetting the device inset the sim pin ejector into the pinhole and press it for 10 seconds.
- When the LED blinks your Roku device is resetted.
- Now, you can add a new account to your Roku device and choose another credential for login.
How to Change Netflix Account on Roku TV
Whenever you want to change your Netflix user account on your Roku device then you need to remove your Netflix account from your Roku device and add it back again. Yes, this is the only method through which you can change your Netflix account on Roku.
- Go to the Home screen option on your Roku Device.
- Then select the Setting options by scrolling down.
- Then Go with Netflix Settings.
- Now you have to choose the “Deactive This player from My Netflix” account option.
- Then press the confirm button.
- Now, again activate your Netflix account and sign in with new credentials.
How to Sign Out of Roku Account on TV
There are different reasons why users want to sign out of their devices. The reason might someone else follows your password or your device ends up life. To sign out Roku account on TV follow the steps.
- Navigate “Setting” on your Roku device.
- Then find out the “System” from the setting.
- Then choose Sign Out and confirm it.
You can also perform a factory reset and use Guest Most to automatically sign out from the device.
How Do I Transfer My Roku Account Over To It?
Whenever you need to transfer your Roku account then you need to factory reset the device. In this way, you can set up new account credentials and use new streaming players on Roku TV. In a new device when you use an existing account then all the channels that are linked to your device will automatically downloaded and installed in your new device.
Why I Can’t Change Roku Account on TV
In Roku devices, you can’t find any direct option to change your Roku account on TV. For this purpose, you need to factory reset your device and change your account.
How to Remove Roku Account from TV Without Password
No, there is no other way to change a Roku account from TV without a password. However, the only process to change the Roku account is to factory reset the device.
How to Link TV to Roku Account
First, you have to complete the activation process on the Roku device and Roku TV. Then follow up on-screen instructions when your device is connected to the internet then follow the activation link. This will link your TV to your Roku account.
In this article, we show you the complete process of how to change Roku accounts On TV using different methods like the factory reset process. Also know about changing Netflix accounts, signing out accounts, linking TV to the Roku account, and many more. You can follow each step and get the answer on exactly what you looking for.